I lost about 25 pounds. How? I was at summer camp weight loss


I lost about 25 pounds this summer camp weight loss, without any effort. How? I was in the camp. Some of it was related to stress, some due to not eating more than a week in which I am very sick. 

summer camp weight loss


I prefer not to do any of these things again. But it was the food and activities. I put about 8 kilos back since September, and I want to stop it, so here's my plan based on the summer camp weight loss. These things have worked for me in the past, and are fairly common sense, but maintaining awareness is important.

1. AM proteins. I am more functional (alert, awake,summer camp weight loss, etc.) and less hungry when you get a good dose of protein at breakfast. Moreover, the addition of a banana this also helps with portion awake / alert

2. Vegetables. We've always had a lot of vegetables at lunch and dinner, and if I am second of things, I always had more vegetables, too. It is difficult at home because when a cook from my parents, they do a small amount of vegetables, so either myself cooking more, or get something else, such as salad.It's summer camp weight loss.

3. Appropriate desserts. 1 or 2 and 4 or 5 cookies. A scoop of ice cream,summer camp weight loss not a large bowl. And it is only once a day, preferably after a meal.

4. Water. Much of it, and very little in the way of beverages. I'm giving chai in the morning I have to be on a bus at 6:30 am, but we limit other beverages that contain very little calories,summer camp weight loss.

And there's the activity piece. I was walking probably 3-5 miles a day during most of the summer, just to get around camp. I have a hard time exercising in summer camp weight loss for the sake of exercising, so need to work more physical activity into my routine somehow. I could walk to/get off at bus stops farther from my destination, but the timings of these bussings are not terribly conducive to that. Plus, I'm spending 4 hours or more commuting 4 days a week right now, so adding another hour to that to get my exercise in seems logistically impossible. But I can at least start eating better, and work in the other as I find time summer camp weight loss.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...